Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My world is a slip 'n slide.

Literally. There is so much ice. I am afraid.

So there is this random armchair that moves around campus. This week I managed to convince darling Debra that she should sit in it. And I would take pictures to document.

So here she is, giving her best "come hither to my armchair" look.

Also, I just made myself pancakes. And they were absolutely supreme. The pancakes of dreams. On that note, I had a dream last night that my Marmee dearest decided to give me a middle name. And that name was "Ruthotti", not "Jane". Which reminds me of biscotti.

Emily Ruthotti Roberts. I guess at least it has alliteration going for it.

2 comments:

Melissa The Beautiful said...

That is a very complex dream. Did she spell it out for you in the dream? I am having a hard time sounding it out...but then again I could never get hooked on phonics(?).

Emily said...

Ruth otti. Like Ruth combined with biscotti.