Monday, December 7, 2009

I keep my pack together.

I played Parcheesi for the first time last night. I was the tigers.

And I got doubled pounced by Tanner. Two of my tigers sent crying home in on fell swoop.

Also I had a hard time remembering the rolling doubles rules. But Robbie and Tanner were kind enough to remind me. After I had already moved my tigers.

Oh, and the little green guys are yaks. Not wildebeests. Because wildebeests do not live in India.

I always hear about Parcheesi and people playing it. Naturally I was very curious. I didn't even know it was the classic game of India.

So last night was like a fulfilling of a life long dream.

3 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

You are a brave, brave soul. It takes thick skin to play Parcheesi. I, myself, happen to have very thick skin because I am the champion. Robbie has barely won a game in HIS LIFE.

Unknown said...

i am always always the tigers!! but yeah if you are going to play with me robb amy and eric its going to be crazy!!

Emily said...

Robbie said that you guys always play. And that he is always camels and Eric is always yaks. I guess that leaves elephants to Amy. Robbie definitely won. I never had a chance.