Friday, December 18, 2009

Crazy on you.

Sometimes Sarah likes to pretend to be asleep. So today when Melissa and I pick her up from school she gets in the car and we go through the routine a couple times.

Me: Sarah, are you sleeping?
Sarah: Giggle, yes...giggle, giggle...
Me: Are you faking?
Sarah: No...giggle...
Me: Yes you are.
Sarah: No, you are.

Until she really does fall asleep.

Me: Are you sleeping?
...No answer
Me: (after poking her) Are you faking?
Sarah: No!
Melissa and I laugh.
Sarah: Leave me alone!
Melissa and I laugh harder.
Sarah: Stop laughing!
More laughing.
Sarah: Stop laughing! It makes me crazy!

She also likes to ask me "What are you doing here?" so I ask her right back and she always says "I live here" and I say "I live here, too". And then she just laughs at me.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sarah is good for a laugh.