Monday, December 28, 2009

So don't knock it, don't knock it.

Today Meagan gifted me with this poster. And I found this hilarious quote from the drummer, Nathan:

"When we signed the deal with RCA, it was just me and Caleb. The label told us they were going to put a band together, but we said, 'We're going to buy our little brother a bass, he's a freshman in high school. Caleb will teach himself the guitar. Our cousin Matthew played guitar when he was 10 and I'll play drums.' The record label agreed".

Note that none of them were currently playing anything at the time.

Also, apparently they kidnapped their cousin, Matthew, in order to get him to join the band. Classic.

Now you can't get enough...given a chance, I wanna be somebody.

1 comment:

Melissa The Beautiful said...

This just shows our family band will work. If the Kings of Leon can do it, so can we.