Sunday, December 27, 2009

You look like money.

I got an electric blanket for Christmas. It is an absolute dream. I can't fathom how I slept without it. My life is basically complete. You know, except for Bear World and such.

Also, Traci gave me these headbands. I love them so much that it hurts. And I know that love is for people and not for things, but that is very difficult to remember when I look at these.



Kimberlyn gave me a ballerina barbie for Christmas. Which is pretty great. Especially after we had this conversation, two days before Christmas:
Kimberlyn: I got you a Christmas present.
Me: You did?
Kimberlyn: Yes, it's a princess barbie. No wait, it's a ballet barbie. Don't tell.
Me: The only person that you aren't supposed to tell is me.
Kimberlyn: Oh...I won't tell you again.
So I got her "Beach Party Ken" for her birthday. She is currently trying to guess what it is. I'll never tell.
And I bought these shoes as a birthday present to myself. Which is tomorrow. My birthday, that is.

3 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

You're right! We are basically living the same life, but not! I too cannot fathom how I ever lived without my electric blanket before. I don't think I was ever really living till that day. I am completely covet- ing your shoes and headbands!! Happy birthday tomorrow!!!

Unknown said...

Emily you and my sister are living double lifes haha and also I too love the shoes and headbands very cute

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Emily! Your shoes are fabulous and the headbands too. Happy 19th sweet girl! :)