Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Please read the letter.

Postcards are a dying art form.

Which is quite a tragedy, really.

They are so beautiful. And getting mail is beautiful.
My sister, Melissa, taught me to love all things postal. Especially postcards.

So recently I have been making my own postcards. Here are a few of my latest batch. Each carefully crafted with a specific person in mind.





Last week I received the loveliest of surprises from my dear friend Matty. I perfect postcard made by him for me. I have also been making friendship bracelets and I taught him over Thanksgiving. I am so proud of my pupil.
We are starting a postcard revolution. Spread the love.
Send a postcard.

2 comments:

Rachel Clark said...

this might possibly be my favorite post you have ever posted...i love mail. i love postcards. i love how special it makes you feel. So i applaud you for keeping it going.

Melissa The Beautiful said...

Are all these postcards just delicious? Yes and YES!