Monday, November 2, 2009

Pushing me around and pushing me away.

Clive likes to think that because he matches the brown couch the brown couch belongs to him. This thought of his is incorrect. The brown couch must be won. My eyes are on the prize. Mere matching will do nothing to secure brown couch ownership. Sip on that, Clive.

Also, it appears that Clive is weighing in at over one hundred pounds. Giving explanation as to why I like to refer to him as "Clive Fat-Fat".

Anyway, he takes up a large portion of the brown couch. At one point Melissa and I were both sitting on the ground after being bullied out of our small corners on the couch.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Clive thinks he can get away with anything.

Oh wait...he can!

Emily said...

Lies. I rule with an iron hand.

Karen said...

He does seem to think that couch is his, in spite of the fact that I constantly tell him no.

Amy Hunter said...

Emily. You never fail to make me giggle. "Clive-fat-fat."