Sunday, November 8, 2009

Heads up, you hold me up.

This weekend my bestie Traci came for a little visit. It was absolutely splendid. We got a cupcake, talked about celebrity gossip, and bought wax fangs. Which I often remember having as a younger child. They are actually sort of disgusting, but a classic nonetheless.

Also, we saw a squirrel. So of course I took pictures of her. I love squirrels. Regular squirrels, ground squirrels, and flying squirrels alike. And squirrels cannot carry rabies. Which is always a plus, I think. The really tragic thing for squirrels is that they can live up to twenty years in captivity but only average about two years in "the wild". This is due mostly to cars.

On a random note, my camera is a canon so I am always wanting to take pictures of animals. You know, "wildlife as canon sees it". Squirrels and ladybugs make up the majority of "wildlife" around Rexburg.


Anyway, doesn't really get any better than Traci. And I would hate Pocatello if she were not there. Which means a lot because I love Pocatello.

1 comment:

Karen said...

"Wildlife as cannon sees it" Funny. It is a shame about squirrels and cars.