Wednesday, July 1, 2009

There's a tree under your car.

Yesterday I spent twelve delightful hours in the company of Traci and Robb.

(Robb playing mud volleyball, this is where Traci and I get bored and act rashly)



Driving around with Traci and Robb can be so entertaining. Like the time Traci ran over a huge branch in Robb's car. Or the time where Traci and I played grand theft auto and stole Robb's car to take to "Smith's" and as we were driving to "Smith's" I say "Do you hear that?" and as we are driving away from "Smith's" Traci says "Do you hear something?" and then we both hear the guy from the fireworks stand say "There's a tree under your car...". Or the time where we decide to go to "Smith's" yet again, this time with Robb in tow, and Traci runs over these sort of log things separating Robb's driveway from his backyard and we are temporarily stuck. Or the time Robb left his cellular device on the hood of his car and we drove around all afternoon, never noticing until that night when he discovered it missing. It came out relatively unscathed, though.


(The log things we hit/ran over)

I forgot, unfortunately, to take a picture of the large branch or small tree, although, as all of this happened yesterday I believe that Robb just might still have it. And I only took a picture of where we found Robb's phone on my phone because my camera was inside. Truly sorry.

1 comment:

Amy Hunter said...

Heaven forbid you act so rashly again! Your blog ROCKS. You are awesome.