Monday, July 13, 2009

R is for rambunctious.

Last night Traci, Robbie, Melissa, and I created these "poems" while eating Matty's abandoned "Orange Scream" ice cream.

Rambunctious
Obsequious
Bombastic
Benevolent

Exquisite
Marvelous
Intelligent
Lovely
Youthful

Magnificent
Excellent
Lovable
Intricate
Sensational
Salacious
Apple of my eye

Tenacious
Radiant
Awesome
Competent
Intellectual

They looked loads better on paper because Traci's handwriting is amazing but they are still quite amusing, though not entirely accurate. I mean, salacious? Melissa?

2 comments:

Melissa The Beautiful said...

sa⋅la⋅cious 
–adjective 1. lustful or lecherous

That totally describes me.

Emily said...

I really can't get over what a perfect fit it is. Whenever people ask me for one word that descibes you in your entirety, salacious naturally pops into mind.