Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pickles or Bubblegum?

A difficult question, I must say. I mean, it's not a party without pickles. Plus pickles are crunchy and delicious. On the other hand, bubblegum is a delight, as well. I often enjoy chewing multiple pieces of "Super Bubble" bubblegum at a time.(seven pieces of "Super Bubble" to be exact)

Not that any of this has anything to do with anything. Moving right along. My bestie Matty is here for the week and already it has been as fun as pigs running amok in the mud.
(Other bestie, Traci dominates Matty in the leg wrestling insanity)

(Actually Traci dominates mostly everyone as pictured here with third and final bestie, Robb.)

(Traci displays a "winning" look. Quite literally.)

(My blue-eyed babies.)

(Hands up, stands up. Traci dominates...yet again. Robb was rather good, as well, though.)

Later we played we played the "Twilight, the movie" game which Melissa dominated and I played the low-life who had only seen the movie once and therefore was a complete failure. Shame, shame. Oh, and we played some badmitton which I always love, despite the trash talk. Ahem, Matty. Really, though, what sort of person knows Bella's house number? Anyway, I am just happy that Matty is back and that Robb and Traci never left. Thrilled really. So enjoy your pickles and bubblegum.

2 comments:

Melissa The Beautiful said...

I knew that seeing Twilight four times in theaters would come in handy!

And that gum is just sick.

Amy Hunter said...

Bubble gum, all the way...I'm so glad you guys are having such a blast! Matty told me that you guessed our code. Smarty pants.