Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Double takes.

Sarah became a teenager. Pretty much over night. One afternoon I come home and find her taking a nap. In her room. With the lights off and the blinds drawn. During the day.

Unthinkable. Absurd.

But that isn't even the half of it.

She hangs out in the bathroom and brushes her hair.

She tried to shave her legs. And cut herself. Which is sort of a rite of passage, I think. Taking a hunk out of one's leg.

She pouts and whines "that's not fair."

She sleeps in. (This is somewhat relative, when I say "sleeps in" I mean "gets up at seven thirty instead of six.)

It's hilarious.

Also, she hid her dirty socks under the sheets on my bed. I still don't really know how to take that.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yes this is the epidemy of a teenage girl. I'm loving this.

Karen said...

She also likes to stay up late just because.