Saturday, November 27, 2010

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Let it be known that I have no qualms about sharing gum. And when I say "sharing gum" I don't mean opening a pack and giving everyone a piece (although, I have no qualms about doing this either). I mean sharing the same piece. Already chewed on.

I'm also okay with chewing a piece gum that is approximately four years old.

Nor does it bother me that I found said gum on the floor a car. Covered in dirt, dust bunnies, and a piece of hair.

I mean, it was still wrapped.

However, this kid I know, also the driver of the car and possible owner of the old-ish gum, does have a problem with chewing ancient gum.

A problem and an incredibly sensitive gag reflex.

So I'm trying not eat weird stuff while he's driving. You know, so we don't die when he up-chucks all over the steering wheel.


For those of you who are wondering how I can manage to share gum and chew weirdly hard and tasteless gum that I found, but cannot go for more than twenty minutes without washing my hands: I never said I was consistent.

I'm aware that this is possibly gross. I also have no qualms about that.

3 comments:

Melissa Ann said...

Holy Cow that is hilarious! One type natalie and I shared gum at girls camp!

Shelly said...

Emily, you make me laugh! :)

We're learning UT/ID lingo via Falyn. For instance, "this kid I know, also the driver of the car"

Very UT/ID, in CA it would be this dude, I know... LOL!

Have to ask, do you use the word "sketch"?

CA translation: shady

Too funny- love your blog!

t r a c i said...

such a baby! omlg