Saturday, November 27, 2010

I don't like to eat dirt anymore.

Me: My name is Kimberlyn and I like to eat dirt.
Kimberlyn: My name is Emily and I like to eat dirt.
Sarah: My name is Sarah and I like to eat pumpkin pie.

Duly noted.

When Kimberlyn was a wee lass, say two or three (because now she is at the ripe old age of four), she would say "No, my name is Kimberlyn! And I don't like to eat dirt." Now she actually gets that it is a joke. Sarah, on the other hand, still takes what she likes to eat very seriously. Joking about it would be inappropriate.

Also Kimberlyn can say her "Ks" and "Cs" now. No more "titty tats." Sigh.

2 comments:

Karen said...

It is fun to see Kimberlyn grow in understanding of jokes, isn't it?

And of course Sarahisms are always classic.

holmes said...

that right there is the saddest news ive heard all day no more "titty tats" i guess they all must grow up someday