Sunday, December 26, 2010

Nacho cheese. Or not your cheese.

So remember when my nacho cheese got stolen? Maybe not because I'm pretty sure that I never actually mentioned it here. In writing. Anyway.

A couple of months ago I begged mom to buy me one of those huge cans of nacho cheese at Costco. You know the ones.

So she finally bought me one.

Anyway, AJ and I ate the cheese once on chips and then went home for the weekend. And then my roommates ate my cheese, all of it, whilst I was away. Apparently they thought it was left over from a party they had had the previous weekend.

Not left over.

So I get back, hungry for cheese and it is nowhere to be found. I search everywhere, frantically.

Eventually it comes out that my cheese was consumed by accident. New can of cheese was promised.

Promised can was never given to me.

Anyway. Tanner bought me a can of cheese for Christmas. Bahaha.

2 comments:

Karen said...

It is sad about them eating your cheese. And that they did not replace it.
Happily, you recieved a new can, which you have been enjoying, yes?

Melissa Ann said...

Oh Emily! I have missed you!