Tuesday, December 7, 2010

You're looking skinny like a model.

Recently someone asked my mother if I have an eating disorder.

Frankly, I'm flattered.


Although, if I were to indulge in a disorder I would most definitely be anorexic. Bulimia ruins the enamel on your teeth. And throwing up too much can rupture your throat.

On the other hand, anorexia strips all the fat from your cells and causes you to grow a slight fur to keep your body warm.

And as my darling sister once told me "I'd rather be chubby than cold."

Chubby, warm, and incredibly happy.

4 comments:

Melissa Ann said...

Amen! Nonthing else needs to be said!

Lindsay said...

No offense to you, but I would never be flattered if someone asked my mother if I had an eating disorder for one or more of the following reasons:
1. this person is implying that I've got a something seriously wrong with my mind i.e. a mental disorder(OCD)
2. this person is implying that I am so petty as to risk my physical well being for something so vain as an "ideal figure"
3.they think that I look like this:

Not cool. Not cool.

Lindsay said...

http://fathersforlife.org/images/skeleton7.jpg
thats the URL to the picture, it wouldn't work

t r a c i said...

you and melissa are so pretty :)
is she reading your blogs? i heard she had a missionary blog...