Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm not afraid of the facts. I love facts.

My favorite boy Matty came for a petite visit this weekend. We had an absolutely marvelous time. Or at least I did.


How Matty and I became besties is still somewhat of a mystery to me, but there are a million reasons that we have stayed friends. Those reasons include, but are not limited to, the following:
-He always smells really good
-He loves to shop and buys things like "Avatar" tee shirts.
-He makes me laugh.
-He likes the music that I love and lets me make him mixes.
-He is the perfect pupil. He now makes postcards and friendship bracelets. And he even wears the bracelet that I made for him.
-He is a talented thrift-er.
-He gives me cat things. Is "Dancing with Cats" now my favorite book? Yes. Yes it is.
-He allows me to tell really long, incredibly pointless stories. As well as drill him with useless facts.
-He sometimes goes by the name "Matty-cat".
What's not to love?

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I thought Matt hated cats hahaha I love the irony.

Lindsay

holmes said...

i still cant believe he bought that shirt hahaha

Unknown said...

what!! that shirt is so cool!!! everyone says something about it :)

Unknown said...

lindsay i didnt know you had a blog!! cool!! i ll have to go visit it:)