Monday, January 25, 2010

Home is where the heart is.

Literally. The heart is over Pocatello.

I love Idaho. Which is common knowledge at this point, really. So this lovely piece has been my heart's desire for a long, long time. My darling sister, Melissa, who quite possibly loves Idaho as much as I do, gave it to me for my birthday. (It was ordered specially on Etsy, so it didn't actually arrive until today, blessed of all days.) This an unimaginable act of love. I do not know that I would have been able to part with such a gem had I been in her position.



I love Idaho. I think I'll die if I ever have to leave.

4 comments:

Karen said...

It is a very nice necklace.

Lindsay said...

I hope your being sarcastic about your love for Idaho, but that necklace is just SO rad. I am loving it very quite much. Also I think you owe me a mix of music :)

Emily said...

I am not being sarcastic. My greatest shame is that I was actually born in Utah.

Anyway, your mix is completely finished and quite good, if I do say so myself. Which, of course, I do. I need only opportunity to give it to you.

Unknown said...

People think we are kidding. Idaho Forever.

I almost kept it. I am expecting mom to make me one out of a tin can for my birthday.