Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tomorrow is yesterday.

I love Idaho. Probably more than it makes sense to love a state. But eastern Idaho does have its flaws. Or flaw, actually. No theaters (or theatre) in Pocatello or the surrounding area were (are) playing "(500) Days of Summer". However, there was a light and the end of the tunnel for Melissa and me. We put our little, but genius, heads together and decided to see it in Salt Lake in addition to seeing "Iron and Wine" in concert. It was completely beautiful. Wonderful music. And Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt were, in a word, perfect. I loved it. And the concert was lovely as well. Which reminds me that I think I want to learn to play the banjo.




Also, we hit a raccoon on the way home, putting a slight damper on the evening. We did cheer when we went over the state line, though. Idaho forever.

1 comment:

Melissa The Beautiful said...

Definitely my new favorite!

And wasn't Iron and Wine just awesome.

"I think he is still trapped up there"