Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bedazzled with rhinestones!

So I went to Lagoon last week with Amy, Judson, Matty, Traci, and Robbie. Thank you Amy! I think we had a lovely day for the most part. It was quite hot, but still enjoyable.

Apparently Traci's favorite "ride" is the ski lift. I mean, is that even a ride?

Oh, and I got to feel Matty's lump again. We discussed the possiblity of a scar. I'm a bit jealous, actually.

Judson was very serious about the whole ride riding thing. And Amy was just a barrel of monkeys. Delightful.
Traci had some difficulties. Suing was threatened.

Traci loves to climb. She and Gideon should be besties.

We also went shopping at the gateway mall. And by "shopping" and "we" I mean that Traci went shopping while Robbie and I sat on various couches and chairs.

Also, I had a bizarre dream. Not this is unusual or anything, I am always have strange dreams. In my dream I had forgotten something in Utah so Robbie drove me back to pick it up. Somehow we ended up staying at Amy's house for family home evening. We decorated cats. Live ones. With rhinestones. The rhinestones were supposed to depict the mood of the cat. Whatever that means. Anyway, my cat was particularly vicious. He kept clawing at me and trying to bite me every time I stuck him with a rhinestone. I just couldn't understand why. It was all sorts of upsetting. Then Robbie drove me home and Matty came along for the ride. As we crossed the state line into Idaho Matty said "I miss Utah". This was even more upsetting than the cat. So I told him that Idaho was the best and that he should be more loyal to the land of his birth (which is ironic considering that I was born in Utah), which is when he told me that he hated Idaho and everything in it and that he couldn't wait to leave. Naturally I cried. And Robbie patted my back and told Matty to shut up. I really don't love Idaho that much. Not enough to cry and have to be consoled by Robb. Not that he would have actually comforted me in real life, he doesn't give sympathy, only pity.

No comments: