Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's boots and chaps, it's cowboy hats.

So I went to a rodeo last week. My first ever. It was pretty great. Actually, it was more than great, it made my life. Rodeos are the best fun. I now appreciate the significance of eight seconds. I just wanted to take the little cowboys home with me. They were completely adorable in their miniature boots, wranglers, plaid shirts, and cowboy hats. The regular cowboys were lovely, as well. Oh, and we dressed up. Like I wore my plaid shirt and everything. And I didn't wear a skirt.


Sometimes I am not the finest photographer. And sometimes I forget to take pictures. So while it appears that only Robbie and I went rodeo-ing really there was a whole group of rodeo enthusiasts.


The one rodeo down-side was the complete lack of pigs. I love pigs. So we went to the petting zoo to look at the precious pot-belly babies. I think I want one. I also want some boots. And I want to watch "Eight seconds".

2 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

looks like a complete waist of time to me....jk. Glad you guys had fun!

Karen said...

Rodeo! I'm glad it was a good time!