Saturday, June 13, 2009

Who would make up such a thing?

So today is Matty and Robb's birthday.

Robb at Deleta, plus some random boy in the back round

Matty at the senior all night party.

So this morning I texted Robb to wish him a happy birthday and we had this lovely conversation:

Me- So, Robb, rumor has it that today is your birthday...

Robb- That is an awful rumor. Who would make up such a thing?

Me- Well, if you insist on knowing...your brother. You know, your twin?

Robb- I am looking at him right now and he says it isn't his birthday either.

Me- Hmm, I am not entirely sure I believe you.

Robb- Okay. It's my birthday but I am not eighteen yet, not til 6:35 in the pm.

So anyway, happy (18th) birthday (at 6:32 and 6:35) Matty and Robb. They told me that they are three minutes apart so unless my math skills are seriously lacking, that should be more or less correct.

2 comments:

holmes said...

thanks EMILY!!!!! that random kid in the backround is justin anderson i think???? i miss my hair:(

Emily said...

I miss your hair, as well. And yes, it is Justin. I was just unsure about including his name, you know, just in case he has a creepy stocker or something.