Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Like a little egg.

Today I took Clive for a walk. Actually it would be more correct to say that he took me for a walk. Oh, but he loves to walk, he loves to walk so much that when he sees his leash he goes berserk with excitement. One would almost think that he is a rabid beast who is trying to eat your face off, but no, he is just excited. Insanely excited. When "walking" Clive does this thing where he tries to run and ends up choking himself, cutting off his air supply. He is not deterred by the lack of air flowing to his lungs, oh no, this only encourages him to pull harder. It's like kind of like a game, Emily versus Clive, except for the parts that make a game fun. Anyway, the point of this story is to say that I got a sunburn while being walked by my dog because, for the first time in my life, I forgot to put on sunscreen. The sun fried me. We are not pals, the sun and I, not at all.

2 comments:

Melissa The Beautiful said...

Ok this made me laugh so hard. Probably because I had a similar experience on Sunday.

Also I am pretty sure only I will know where that movie quote came from, possibly because only we would waste 2 hours of our lives watching that movie. "but we moved here and i am, like, really popular, so you should apoligize to me" or something to that affect.

Emily said...

"I led you into my boyfriend's secret lair of fightclub-ing just so he could kick your trash and you are just being a complete jerk to me, not even saying 'sorry' or anything!"