Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Apple, Banana-berry, and Black cherry

This summer I am going to try all of the snow cone flavors at the snow cone shack. Because I adore snow cones with every fiber of my being. I really do.

Apple (green)

Apple had a sort of honey-ish flavor, not very apple-ly but fairly enjoyable none the less.

Banana-berry


I actually tried this one with cream...not a favorite. I think it would have been alright without the cream, though. I shall continue as a purist.

Black cherry


(Me, loving my snow cone)
This one was quite yummy (very flavorful) and had great tongue color results, which is not necessary for a magnificent snow cone but always a plus.

More snow coning...

Loupe and Soul-Patch...Meagan fell on the asphalt (wait who's fault?) a couple of weeks ago and scraped up her face a little bit so we've taken to calling her Soul-Patch. Which is hilarious.

Zucchini, so dignified and refined in her snow cone eatings.

Darth Vader loves snow cones, as well. I inherited this precious gem of a ring from Mrs. Croft, just by the way.

2 comments:

holmes said...

one of these days well have to go and get one together cause i love snow cones too

Emily said...

Let's do! I could eat a snow cone everyday of my life! And after we have a snow cone we could play badmitton! The lawn sport of all lawn sports!