Friday, February 5, 2010

Gamble everything for love.

Today I made a bet with Kimberlyn. She wanted hot chocolate. My mother had already told her that breakfast was over and that she wasn't going to make anything else. So I told her "I will make you a bet. If you can get mom to make you hot chocolate I will buy you a cookie when we go to Great Harvest today, if she doesn't make you hot chocolate then you have to scratch my back". I lost.

Also, today I ate (half) a grapefruit for breakfast. Which I have never actually done before. And I even sort of liked it. Which is weird because 1) I am an extremely picky eater and 2) I only ever eat toast or cheerios without milk for breakfast. As a rule.

And it was so pretty.

And it reminded me of pink lemonade. Which brings me to the question: Do pink lemons actually exist? Or is pink lemonade just a lie?

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I love grapefruit! Good for you Emily, trying something new!:) Falyn eats her cold cereal just like you-weird!

Pink Lemonade:
Ingredients
* 2 cups white sugar
* 9 cups water
* 2 cups fresh lemon juice
* 1 cup cranberry juice,chilled
You can also use the juice from cherries to make pink lemonade. :)

Melissa The Beautiful said...

It is a lie. And I love grapefruit in the morning. That is all I ate when I was in Palm Springs.

Jeff said...

You weren't a picky eater as a child. What happened? You were the only kid we had who would eat veggies and other healthy things.