Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Almost famous.

Celebrities, playlists, lists in general. All things I love. Sadly sometimes celebrities have really awful celebrity playlists. And sometimes they even include themselves on their playlist. Bad form, Jack.

Based purely upon my playlist I'm pretty sure I would make an incredible celebrity.

So here is my "If I were a celebrity" playlist. Enjoy. Or don't.

1) Stick with Me Baby ... Alison Krauss and Robert Plant
2) Headdress ... Amazing Baby
3) Neighborhood #2 (Laika) ... Arcade Fire
4) Laundry Room ... The Avett Brothers
5) Take your Medicine ... Cloud Cult
6) Jesus ... Brand New
7) Lost Cause ... Beck
8) When I'm with You ... Best Coast
9) Howl ... Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
10) Bruises ... Chairlift
11) Concert Pitch ... Empire of the Sun
12) Lolita ... Lana Del Rey
13) Soundtrack 2 My Life ... Kid Cudi
14) Knocked Up ... Kings of Leon
15) I Remember ... Yeasayer
16) I and I ... Bayside
17) Anyone's Ghost ... The National
18) Just Once in My Life ... The Righteous Brothers
19) No One's Gonna Love You ... Band of Horses
20) Cemetery ... Say Anything
21) Phantom Limb ... The Shins
22) Common Reactor ... Silversun Pickups
23) Run ... Snow Patrol
24) Heartlines ... Florence + The Machine
25) This is Why We Fight ... The Decemberists



2 comments:

t r a c i said...

I didn't know half of these songs, but oh. my. gosh. Cemetery by Say Anything. That is not a common song, and I was thinking of it yesterday for a really long time. Like a really long time. How strange. I love all of the ones I do recognize, though. And I feel the need to mention those that I do: Lolita, Soundtrack 2 My Life, Howl, Jesus, No One's Gonna Love You----------------------still, can't get over Cemetery, though. Awesome post, Emily. I miss your writing style.

t r a c i said...

P.S. I recognized a few more haha, but I got caught up in Say Anything