Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ima tell you one time.

I think it is time to discuss my love for Justin Bieber. I love Justin Bieber.

I love his silky little mop of hair.

I love that I thought that he was thirteen for a while. (Turns out no, not thirteen. Sixteen, as of March 1st.)

I love his ridiculous pop songs. Every one. Seriously. I know them all. Word for word.

I love his baby face.

I love that all the girls in his music videos are taller than him. He's just a little guy.

I love that I learned what the word "shawty" means from him.

I love him. I am unashamed.

Which is why I was so excited when AJ showed me this drawing of himself:
Alex James DeCato
Justin Bieber

Insane, right?

I mean, I almost don't even know who's who.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I'm thinking the real AJ looks not much like JB.

eenie meenie miny mo.

love ya!

Amy Hunter said...

Emily dear, you crack me up! You need to place your bet for Matty's mission call, btw. He's hoping it'll come maƱana. We're waiting till Friday to open it (torture) so our brother can drive up from Colorado. So, you've got till then to email me your guesses.

Also, will you tell your mom that I was flattered that she looked at my blog. She sounds awesome, and Matt and Robbie love her, so she must be.

Lindsay said...

My nephew is Justin's dobble ganger.. and I don't think I can take you seriously any more.. SERIOUSLY? you like this little child-boy?

Melissa The Beautiful said...

My problem is that I love Justin Bieber so much that Nick and Dad refer to him as my boyfriend. I am not ashamed. I can't help loving the lovechild of Jesse McCartney and Zac Efron.

P.S. What are the chances that JB googles himself and finds your blog? That would be sweet!