Thursday, September 24, 2009

Roses by the stairs

Sometimes it is the small things that make my life. Like how my mom bought me Tillamook cheese, the Cadillac of cheeses, my favorite cheese. Or how Rachel brought me a cupcake. Snicker doodle, no less. I've just realized that I have been using food as an example a lot recently. Like the whole crumble cake and stuffing thing. I really do like other things. Besides food, I mean. Like stickers, I bought some really fabulous stickers the other day. And the circus. I've never actually been to a circus but I just instinctively know that I would love it. Which is why joining the circus is my back-up plan in case school doesn't work out. Which isn't really the point.

5 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

I too am a lover of Tillamook. And cupcakes. And carnie food, which is a plus if I ever come to see you on the trapeze...Hope all is well at good old BYUI!

Karen said...

MMMM, cupcake. It is good I don't live there.
I think you went to the circus when you were a small child.

Monu Awalla said...

hey hi......m ur frnd....ofcourse-a new frnd. visit my blog n view my profile.c ya..

Melissa The Beautiful said...

I also love cupcakes...lemon blueberry. I dream about it.

I just read a book about the circus. Lots of people died-plus the animals were abused. Not exactly the happiest story.

But I did hear from one of the ladies in my office that there are circus schools. Her son is a clown so she knows. Google it.

Also I like your new friend. Haha

Jeff said...

Yes, you indeed have attended a circus event in Boise many years ago. Just thought I'd back up mom on that one. I am not a "bad father" as some kids have accused me of in the past (Super Bowl non-watching).