Monday, May 18, 2009

What direction are you facing?

So, last Saturday I went on our stake senior trip, it was a laugh and a half, or, as Robb would say, all that and a bag of chips. Mostly because Robb and Matty are pretty much favorites. Besides them being favorites, I had some favorite moments as well, they are as follows:
- The secret breakfast, not to be confused with the secret garden.
- Paying Matty a dollar to eat my eggs...and hash browns...and everything else.
- Pat, pat.
- Getting hit in the head with a racquet ball...three times.
- My ping pong skills, or lack of them. Robb was kicking my trash.
- "We have the cookies"..."that means you can come back now"..."C is for cookie"
- Tickling Robb, so funny.
- The mystery of the internal compass, which I also lack. An internal compass, that is.
- Regressing to 7th grade..."Are you writing on your pants?"
- The manicotti-macaroni switch.
- Discussions on thievery.
- Secret texting (insert evil laugh)
- The community pillow.
Anyway, it was a delight beyond all others, and those who were not in attendance should be very sad indeed.