Thursday, November 27, 2008

I've got plenty to be thankful for...

I love lists. So here is a Thanksgiving list of things that I am thankful for...
- Rampage, so many happy hours filled with virtually nothing.
- High school Musical 3, It was, to use a word of Rachel's, BOMB!
- Loupe's crazy cleaning sprees, if she thinks she can make me want to clean, she is wrong and should brace herself for disappointment.
- Gum, and by default...
- Drama, because that is were I started playing with my gum.
- My Pillow, because it is on my thankful list every year.
- Pushing Daisies, a moment of silence for our canceled show.
- How grouchy Meagan is in the morning, it can be so funny.
- How Traci knows all these random bits about everything and everyone and sometimes shares them with me.
- Lord of the Rings marathons, one ring to rule them all...
- Christian Bale.
- Code names, Sneaking Fox, Pancho, Mousy, Drover, Emergency Room, Pinpiggy, the list go on.
- Loupe in general.
- Thanksgiving foods that I don't eat, yams, cranberry sauce, pecan pie...The sight of them is very comforting in the fact that they are always there and that I never eat them.
- Sisters! Sisters, sisters, never were there such beloved sisters.
- The aged Ps, the things we talk about...
- My ward, except I don't really appreciate the stake taking a big chunk of it.
- Devin, because he's "a really cool pimp"
This list reminds me of a song:
"This is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friends..."
only I would change it to "this is the list that never ends..."

4 comments:

Karen said...

I like the nod to Holiday Inn.
I will join in the moment of silence.

Melissa The Beautiful said...

I love lists.
And your list was especially funny!
Nicknames are the best!

t r a c i said...

haha your list is great!
totally got some of your thankfulnessings (ive seen meagan in the morning (gcamp)) but others totally lost.........i guess thats why your list is so cool! makes me jealous inside but at the same time so blessed that i know someone as cool as emily roberts

Rachel Clark said...

love the list.
it truly is amazing.
and to top it off i just love your wity sense of humor.
truly my hero.
thanks for being my example.
hopefully i can live up to it one day!